Sale Sold out
Regular price $65.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Steel-Belted Carcass
- Dominate the toughest terrain with the energy dispersing “Dead Blow Hammer” anti-rebound properties of the ALL-NEW steel belted Sedona MX-208SR tires.
- Steel belting provides a unique tread area stability to handle the most extreme square edge, hard impacting hazards you’ll face on the trail or track.
- Front and rear Sedona MX-208RSR tires feature circumferential steel belting that provides center tread and side lug support and increased durability.
- Radial Construction
- The Radial Constructions of the Sedona MX-208SR provides a larger and more controlled footprint for predictable performance.
- Radial tire construction in the Sedona MX-208SR delivers a planted/moldable tread area with flexible yet durable sidewalls giving you unmatched off-road performance.
- Radial tire construction coupled with the lightweight steel belting technology in the MX-208SR gives you the ability to run lower tire air pressure with increased stability and utilize the “Dead Blow Hammer” effect on sharp/hard square edge impacts.
- Dual Rubber Compound
- A true Dual Compound off-road tire.
- Offering special hi-tech rubber formulations with different durometer compounds for specific results.
- Center knobs use a rubber compound designed to achieve excellent anti-wear characteristics while the side lugs use a rubber compound formulated for ultimate cornering bite and control.
- FRONT MX-208SR:
- Elliptical Tread Pattern
- Optimized tread design for total tire footprint increasing the overall contact patch in every situation.
- Continuous contact area from center line to outer edge of tread area.
- Center and side lug location is optimal for aggressive corning and high-speed, straight line stability.
- REAR MX-208SR:
- Drive-Link Tread Pattern
- Tread pattern utilizes a TALL (21mm) center lug area along with crosscut and linked transition to side lugs.
- TALL center lugs are "pocket" siped to provide flex and a sturdy drive bite in straight line acceleration and braking.
- Aggressive staggered side lugs are linked at the tread base providing consistent and superior cornering control.